A management consultant is the one who provides professional services to companies in economic, financial or technical fields, that isn’t the traditional job of accounting advice, tax, labor or audit, all of which have their own classification. As a result, the management consultant could focus on everything else that the company needs such as:
- Gathering and analysis of a company’s activity and/or business intelligence
- Collection of the company’s financial and industrial information
- Development of a strategy to reach to potential buyers
- Operations and/or process improvements
- Technology Implementation and Integration
- Cost Savings
- Overall business vision & ...